Islamiyat (English) Second Edition Book 5
Composed for understudies in English-medium schools, the beautifully delineated arrangement gives fascinating, intuitive data on Islam and its lessons. Alongside fundamental recitation and perusing of the Qur’an, it features the essential Islamic standards of confidence and ibadat.
Islamiyat for Primary Classes, second release is intended to adjust to the National Curriculum 2006.
The book likewise gives notable and helpful looks into the existence of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and his friends when they were building the Muslim country. It likewise contains short true to life portrayals of significant characters in Islam and engaging stories from the Qur’an.
The significant highlights of the arrangement include:
- Utilization of basic language and a familiar account style
- Beautiful delineations and pictures to help learning
- Exercises to keep up understudy interest all through the exercise
- Cognizance practices toward the finish of every part
- A different segment for recitation and retention of significant surahs;
- Book 1 likewise has an Ibtidai Qaida to help in way to express Arabic.
- Exercises on friendly behaviors is a significant area for students to figure out how to live inside a general public and to submit to specific standards of Islam on managing individuals
- An extensive rundown of learning destinations and results to guide and support exercise arranging; encouraging notes are given where important
There are no inquiries yet.